Semtest BVN Mureş
- In 1963 was created Artificial Insemination Center in Targu Mures
- In 1987 the new headquarters building is modernized in Singeorgiu de Mures (stables, offices, laboratories)
- In 1999 it was bought by the Artificial Insemination Association – Besamungsverein Neustadt ad Aisch eV Germany which holds 99.9% of shares
- In 2002 the Unit was authorized for export of semen of bulls in the European Union – code CRB01 : RO-CRPCD MS B 05 MS
- BVN Artificial Insemination Association was founded in 1948 and has now reached 22,000 active members, with over 1,000,000 cows included in the breeding programme; Semtest BVN Mureş is one of the beneficiaries.
- In 2011, BVN Artificial Insemination Association, along with other 5 breeding organisations from Germany and Austria formed the most powerful brand on the market, EUROgenetik, where Semtest BVN Mureş owns membership.