The Distribution Department of Semtest BVN Mureş ensures that the semen produced in our unit is delivered to every farm with the same quality.
Through repeated manipulations, performed incorrectly, the fecundant capacity of the semen may decrease to a level so low as to imperil the fertilisation ability.
As a production unit and given the specifics of this activity, we considered timely the need to ensure the delivery of semen to all our cattle breeders partners, providing:
- Preparation of semen for each beneficiary in laboratory under nitrogen vapour.
- Delivery team ready for the proper handling of the frozen semen.
- Vehicles well-equipped to deliver the frozen semen and nitrogen.
- Route chart for permanent supply.
- 28 fixed routes in 37 counties plus special deliveries.
Routes are made every 45-50 days, depending on the area, with an annual route chart. Semen delivery is based on phone orders received directly by our area sales agent, 4-5 days before setting off.
With the Quality Bulletin issued by Semtest BVN, the breeder has the warranty that the delivered semen meets the fertilisation capacity, both by the sperm number and their mobility.
This warranty is lost, if the semen produced by Semtest BVN was not purchased directly from Semtest BVN. Semtest BVN has no liability, if the handling is made by unspecialized people.
|DAN PETRU DANIEL|